Mixed Greens & Strawberry Summer Salad
I made this for my lunch today, which in turn made me late for work (which happens more than you would think) but I got carried away deciding what would make this salad better and better. Salads can’t really go wrong. You can make it up as you go and end up with the most delicious lunch or side salad just by using the ingredients you have in your kitchen.
This salad is light and refreshing and perfect for summer. You can make it for yourself or triple the recipe for when you have company.
- 2-3 handfuls of Mixed Greens
- 4-6 Sun Dried Tomatoes sliced thin
- 1-2 Tbsp. Slivered Almonds
- ½ of an Avocado
- 4-5 Strawberries – halved
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes – halved
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled Feta cheese
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and then toss with the dressing (see below)